Wednesday, January 25, 2006

American Idol, Boston Legal

American Idol was too funny yesterday.It's amazing how bad people sound when they have no idea how much they suck opening their mouths.Simon turned 50 but he doesn't look even 40 must be taking care of himself quite well.I see now why the judges have bodyguards coz some of those contestants are borderline nuts you never know if they might snap after Simon tells them to never ever sing again.That pickler chick is going far, she has looks, talent and sob story = america's next sweetheart.As I was watching Idol yesterday I asked myself how lucky these judges must be I mean just telling people how much talent they have or how much they suck = millions of dollars a season, gotta love it.
I am looking forward to more shenanigans today.

Boston Legal was also fun, Betty White sticking up stores was too funny,then Denny's future wife is proving to be a tough customer after turning down $500k to go away hehe if anyone gave me $500k to go away I would vanish instantly ha.Julie Bowen is quite hot, I have followed her all the way from ED which was a nice show actually.Speaking of ED I watched Love Monkey and it looks like a fun show however its getting raped weekly by AI so it either needs to move to a new night or it will face the axe soon.

I have a favourite song at the moment called everything burns, I stumbled onto it after watching F4 its sung by Ben Moody featuring the lovely Anastacia(sp).The postal service in the LA area is having issues and mail is taking longer than expected to arrive which is getting annoying but what can you do? hopefully it picks up soon anyway that's all for today have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 1286329