Thursday, December 22, 2005

Deal or No Deal, sad news , Good news

Well again my new favourite show was on fire as usual.It was nice to see the woman win over $200k that was sweet no way can you turn down $200k, then the next dude was so unlucky he kept on opening huge amounts making the banker not feel worried about him having any big sum in his suitcase.Unfortunately the dude was a gambler and turned down numerous deals as he caught fire and went on a rush were he opened several cases with less money, the final deal he took was for $99k.Interesting thing about all these contestants the suitcases they have picked have all had small amounts of money so far the biggest loser is the first contestant who was so excited and fun that I felt for her when she was forced to take the $25k she was a great sport though.I like the way Howie Mandel is hosting he is not doing a lot of crap and saying too much nonesense, he is sticking to the main parts which are......Deal or No Deal?

In other news James Dungy son of Tony Dungy of the colts was found dead and reports are it was suicide.What a tough blow to take a couple of days before christmas. This will probably be the worst christmas for Tony Dungy.I hate to speculate about suicide deaths coz you never know what demons someone was fighting, I have lost a good friend to suicide which left me asking myself why ,why ,why did he chose to end his life? well the answer or answers are unknown to me atleast all I can say is I was a great friend to him as he was to me.Hopefully Tony will get over this although does one really get over losing your own flesh and blood? who knows. The colts will probably massacre the next team they play so whoever you are prepare for a beating.History shows that when there is a lot of emotion involved expect the unexpected.May God be with you Tony.

With all the crap Kobe went through, again no one really knows what happened in Colorado you cannot question the talent this man has. 62 pts in 3 quarters.....the Mavs had no answer as he tore them up!!!. Kobe must smile when he sees the Mavs in the schedule coz he just lights them up all the time.I had little hope my Lakers would do anything this year but so far so good.If Phil can get them to the playoffs I think he will have done wonders.Considering its only Kobe, Odom and Devean George with experience in the playoffs it would be an achievement indeed.If the Lakers somehow make the finals in my opinion Phil will be the greatest coach of all time whether they win or not.Have a good one everyone cya tomorrow.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 1286329