Friday, December 02, 2005

The O.C, ER

The O.C was balling as usual, what with everyone deciding where they wanna go to college.Summer giving up and telling her competition to have Seth surprised me I thought she was a fighter!. That surfer dude will get rolled by Ryan soon, only a matter of time before Ryan catches him making the moves on his chick.Talk about going from rags to riches then riches to rags, Ryan's chicks mum ACTUALLY driving a U haul was hilarious.With all this talk of going to college what exactly is going to happen when they ACTUALLY go? I mean Seth and Summer are heading to the east coast while Ryan and his chick are going or plan on going to Berkely will the show end when they go to college? sure hope not coz I have grown to like it especially coz I have followed it from the beginning.I have noticed that if a new show has a nice first episode and hooks me I normally will ride it till it dies i.e continues or is cancelled.

Speaking of cancelled shows I hope you all miss Boomtown the way I do. I though it was one of the best shows out there, It had the approval of the critics and wasn't doing too badly but NBC shut it down which sucked big time.The writing on that show was superb, the way the crimes where seen from all angles was awesome.The C.S.I and Law and Order shows are good but pale in comparison to the writing I saw acted superbly in Boomtown.Another show was Boston Public wow quite possibly the best of David E Kelly's productions.Ok this next one will make you laugh at me but North Shore was actually a fun show to watch. I did not watch it for any great writing more so for Brook Buns er I mean Burns hehe.The location of Hawaii was awesome, wow if I was to come upon a substantial amount of money I would move there immediately and never leave.Reunion which is on its way out also didn't seem too shabby but if you don't connect with an audience to the tune of 12 mill viewers or more you are shown the door quickly.Wow almost forgot about The Guardian this was also a great show Simon Baker was great and his co-star can't remember her name some dark haired beauty , the chemistry between them seemed so real it was a joy to watch.

Speaking of shows ending when The Sopranos comes to an end HBO will suck big time in my opinion what with The Shield ,Rescue Me, Nip/Tuck on FX these shows are doing really well and are great to watch. I will only be watching HBO for Entourage which is quite addictive although the 30min episodes suck big time they should make them one hour in length, come on HBO!ah almot forgot The Wire is also a must see for HBO fans.

ER was not bad with Neela marrying her soldier hehe, man she is cute.Speaking of cute or rather pretty I saw Linda Cordellini or something like that being interviewed by XTRA on TV and she looked stunning.It never ceases to amaze me what a good stylist can do to make you look as hot as ever, not to say that she isn't hot without makeup coz she is sssmoking!!.It was nice to see Dr. Weaver she rarely appears maybe I miss the old gang of Eriq la salle, Noah Wyle, heck even Clooney.Something I find interesting is no matter what they do this ER will never beat the old ER not sure why but that's how I feel.Anyway today I was inspired quite a long post hope you didn't fall asleep wading through the muck cya later......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 1286329