Friday, December 09, 2005

The OC

When I log on online I normally check how the shows I watched last night did in the ratings. I happened to find out that The OC ratings were quite low, apparently people are tired of the story lines and I must say I agree.The plot about Jeri Ryan being a con woman was rather lame, although she is a hot mama! Ryan and Marissa squabbles are old news now, they need to freshen this show up as it is getting stale real quick which is quite sad considering its still a relatively new show. Maybe get some extra writers, or get some big name stars to pop in and shake things up.The only reason this show survives is it captures the 18-24 demo and has a nice fan base otherwise if it was about overall ratings it would have been axed some time ago.Some people were comparing this show to Beverly Hills 90210 its not even close , first 90210 had better writing, acting, the thrill of life in BH, and longevity remember it lasted 10 yes 10 years although the last few years were just squeezing all they could from a dying show.Somehow I managed to miss one of the highest rated C.S.I episodes of the season boooooo am sure I will catch a rerun down the road though.

Have a nice weekend everybody....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 1286329