Wednesday, December 14, 2005

House, Boston Legal

House was superb yesterday, I must say I like seeing Cynthia Nixon in these guest roles she always does a great job also I think out of all the Sex and the City gals she was or is the hottest. In this good episode she played a patient with a mental disorder that makes you want to be hospitalised all the time. It was funny seeing Forman being in charge of House what a difficult job that is :) hmm does House seem to be developing a gambling problem? it would be nice coz he is just so smarter than everyone this would be a nice chink in his armour.

I was looking at the golden globe nominations and I saw a category where all but one of the women nominated were from desperate housewives, now I enjoy desperate housewives but this is overkill. Must be nice to have almost a 99% chance of winning an award.Are there no other shows where other women can have a shot at an award? seems a bit much to have almost all the women of desperate housewives compete against each other.

I watched a bit of Bones and I must say that chick Bones is hot! at first when I looked at her I was like she is ok but upon further evaluation she is looking quite good.The show itself is not that bad although I only watched a bit of it coz it was before House. If it gets separated from House its toast unfortunately.

Boston Legal is an amusing show, doesn't get any better than William Shatner.Denny Crane, Denny Crane. This show has some of the funniest story lines since Ally Mcbeal.Otherwise that chick from ED is looking good as always, still miss Rhona Mitra though man was she sexy phew.Have a good night everybody...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 1286329