Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Deal or No Deal, House

This show has me hooked right now, its like a drug at the moment. In this episode we saw an unlucky dude walk off with a cool $189,000 after turning down $240,000 he went on a rush where he opened 13 suitcases all under $10,000, talk about being en fuego!. As I watched this episode I tried to think of what was hooking me so much to this show and I came up with a few things.For one the host is good, Howie Mandel is not over the top and annoying as some other hosts are.For two the format with the banker is brilliant, especially the way he ups the deals to make you really think before bellowing NO DEAL!. For three the contestants, they are so excited that you can't help yourself but to wish them good luck and ache when they open a suitcase with a lot of money also when they refuse big big money and opt to continue opening suitcases.Sometimes am not even thinking about the money, I know , I know its all about money but am often finding myself riding the emotional rollercoaster with the contestants for example the woman who is now competing is so excited and hopeful but she keeps on opening suitcases with big numbers which is making the banker happy am sure hehe. I wonder if we will see a contestant make the banker sweat, like have 4 cases left with $200k -$1mill still up for grabs the deals he would offer would be sick, sick ,sick as I said yesterday I can hardly wait for the next episode, it will suck when the run ends but it will definitley be back as the ratings are pretty good so far so fingers crossed it's ratings hold for the duration.

House was a repeat, fortunately I had not watched this episode so it was all good. For once House actually questioned whether he had made a mistake which was interesting coz in his opinion he is never wrong! the moment where the hot doc gave him a x-mas present was awkward but dramatic just by the way they looked at each other.Its funny how House keeps on keeping her at bay but at the same time has feelings for her although it will be a cold ,cold day in hell before he admits it.

Its a good thing that deal or no deal is on coz these re runs really suck unless ofcourse you haven't watched the episodes before.The only question that needs to be asked is DEAL or NO DEAL............................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 1286329