Monday, January 16, 2006

24

Howdy folks! long time no read:) well the best show on network tv is back and boy is it! How this show is not nominated for best drama every year and winning is lost to me.First 10 mins were action packed as expected Palmer dead, Michelle dead, Tony's face half burnt, what a beginning can't wait for what's in store tonight unfortunately its on at the same time as the globes which blows, o well all you need to see are the winners anyway so hopefully I will catch a few in between breaks.If you are not watching 24 or have never watched it before go rent the seasons 1-4 you will not be disappointed.

I also watched the first 2 discs of The Shield season 4 and have to say that this show is superb infact the best shows on cable are IMO The Shield, The Sopranos, Nip/Tuck, The Wire, Entourage, Rescue Me. Hope I haven't forgotten any but the above shows are superb and I encourage anyone to list better shows than the above.Michael Chiklis acts his butt of in The Shield so I was happy to see him win a award when he did.

I also watched MR and MRS.Smith which was actually entertaining plus with Angelina Jolie the movie is half way there before I even know what its about:).Otherwise lets all fasten our seatbelts and enjoy the ride that's coming courtesy of 24 cya tomorrow..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 1286329