Saturday, December 24, 2005

Nice Week

Well that was a nice week of good stuff by NBC.Deal or No Deal will definitely be back as it was a fun and well crafted show even though I later learned that it is not original as a similar version airs overseas.Howie Mandel is a good host and I liked the way he kept things moving yeah the commercial breaks sucked but overall he did a good job and I look forward to seeing him back whenever the show returns.

I watched a bit of rather a lot of Everwood recently and I realised I really like this show, pity the WB has put it on an insane hiatus of 2 months in favor of a reality show??? wonder what these people are thinking, Everwood is one of the best dramas on any network but is getting abused by it own network whick is a pity.This week and next week will be re run hell and the usual crappy x-mas movies so if you don't see a new post this year merry x-mas and happy new year hopefully this coming year will kick ass. Good day and Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 1286329