Thursday, January 05, 2006

Happy new year!!

Hey happy new year folks! Hope you all had a merry x-mas and are having a good year so far.Well tv pretty much sucked as it was re-run hell all month but now the shows are about to come back including the highly anticipated 24 which is one of my fav shows.I watched Dick Clark host the new year's eve festivities and must say apart from his voice he is coming along well hopefully he will fully recover coz he was or rather is the iron man of television.

I watched Hero and House of Flying Daggers yesterday.One word to describe them both WOW.I was blown away, the cinematography in these two films decimates all competition in my opinion.Coupled with the great storytelling and you have yourself two phenomenal movies.Jet li was great as usual in Hero, Zhang Zhiyi (sp?) in my opinion will be the next Michelle Yeoh if she isn't already.Her acting is so on point plus she is a beauty so its all good on all fronts.I will be watching Memoirs of a Geisha when it comes out on dvd plus anything else she does later.House of flying daggers also featured Zhang and she was brilliant in it too. I highly highly recommend these two movies, if you enjoyed Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon these two movies bitch slap that movie on all points.Rent or Buy these movies immediately you will not be disappointed.As a matter of fact I may just watch them again today as I was enthralled the first time.

Ok enough you might get annoyed and not watch :) have a nice day and once again Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 1286329