Friday, January 20, 2006

The O.C

The O.C was not too shabby, the addition or rather return of Marissa's sis is highly welcomed as the storylines were getting crappier and crappier.I don't know but I don't think this show will last longer than 5 seasons infact am sure the producers are praying they survive until then so that they can make money in syndication.I just don't see the storylines improving as time goes on there is only so much crap you can throw at Marissa and Ryan before the well runs dry.

In other news I read that Forest Whitaker is joining the Shield this season.That's great stuff as he is a good actor and I also applaud the creators of the show keeping things fresh by bringing in new dynamic actors this is why the show will never go stale plus the stories and acting are levels above anything you see on TV anyway.Otherwise have a nice weekend everybody cya on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 1286329