Monday, January 23, 2006

Fantastic 4, Intolerable Cruelty, Desperate Housewives, Greys Anatomy

Sup all! not a bad weekend what with Nfl playoffs, movies, Kobe going nuts!! it was a rollicking weekend indeed.Fantastic 4 was a good movie, I enjoyed myself immensely.Tough not to with Jessica Alba in the mix hehe, looking forward to the sequel and a 3rd one am sure.Intolerable Cruelty was as expected it was funny and Catherine Zeta Jones is one hot mama damn!.

Desperate Housewives was good with Gabby having the sly sister transfered to Alaska and having a chickfight in the church of all places good stuff indeed.Greys Anatomy was also good when is it ever bad? hehe I like the way O'malley MANED up and told Meredith in no uncertain terms that he was a human being and better than a dog hehe.This show is soo good you even forget they are actually doctors in a hospital as you are hooked on what is going on in their lives.The writing in this show is awesome and hopefully it continues.In other news the cast of Lost has been offered a pay hike somewhere around $80k an episode if they add another year to their existing contracts.Not a bad deal if you ask me ,one thing I notice is sometimes actors scoff at guranteed money and opt for the movie route hoping to hit it big however this is always a slippery slope as evidenced by David Caruso who is now back and starring in a hit C.S.I Miami.Yes the hours working on a weekly show are tough but you are well compensated, its always amazing to hear them whining about the hours, for the amount of money they are making they should really keep their traps shut.

Which brings up another topic that is always discussed what to do with the paparazzi? well I think it goes both ways for one they sometimes go too far I mean if you find one in your backyard in my opinion you should have the option of kicking his/her ass thoroughly as they have invaded your personal space.On the other hand when the actors careers have stalled they most of the time need all the ink they can get and are only too quick to pose for the paparazzi however once they are huge celebrities and are financially set for life they suddenly realise they don't need their photos taken so they become uppity about that.I have always admired Jerry Seinfield as he is always cordial to paparazzi smiling even having a few laughs with them, he goes about his business without any issues with them no wonder they often respect his wishes if requested he does not look down on them even though remember this man is worth more than $250mill now thats an area of stardom most actors and actresses will never reach due to their attitudes.I mean if I was worth millions of dollars and all people wanna do is take photos of me then by all means heck I will even pose for a few hehe its no sweat of my back.It is amusing to see actors and actresses call the magazines with the photos trash or rags but when their careers are stale they will kill to be on the cover of the same magazines, hypocrisy is rampant in Hollywood in my opinion.End of rant good day and good night.oh and watch 24 that 's an order!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 1286329