Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Get Rich or Die Trying

Well I watched this movie expecting 50 to suck at acting, however he actually did a good job.The film is loosely based on his life prior to becoming a huge success.Joy Bryant looked as hot as ever, the movie was actually enjoyable 8 mile was better but atleast I enjoyed myself.I was surprised it didn't make atleast 100 mill at the boxoffice, I guess he hasn't reached Em status yet although he is well on his way financially anyway.I have been watching the world cup as well and I see Germany meeting Brazil for the cup with Brazil once again winning.Germany has a good chance though with home field advantage and all.Have a nice evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 1286329