Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The 4400

Well just finished the second season.This show is very good as it is very well written and acted.Hmm I wonder why most of the shows I enjoy are mostly on cable? doesn't matter though cause they are all good.This show works well because it focuses on the characters in great depth and doesn't just dwell on the powers the 4400 possess which I think is refreshing.Hope it continues for many seasons to come, if you haven't checked it out I suggest you do so especially if you are a somewhat sci-fi fan although it's more drama than sci-fi.Have a good day all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 1286329