Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Entourage

Wow I just realised how much I had missed this show.This show is very good and very funny.Vince and the boys are a riot plus the hot babe factor on this show is unmatched jeez don't think there is a show or has ever been a show with as much tits and ass as this show and I love it!!.As I watched the episodes I couldn't help but think about the actors who are raking over 20 mill a flick, I mean if Vince and his boys are balling and he is barely making $5 mill a flick can you imagine the amount of balling say a dicaprio does?? must be sick to be making that much dough.This show also show you just how jaded this town is, if you are hot you are the man or woman if you are not no one even wants to glance in your direction.Once again guys if you aren't watching this show you are missing out big time.Again I wish cable did 22 episodes like other networks although it would probably be obscenely expensive although if the show kills it is well worth it in my opinion.I have one more disc to go through then onto the 4400 have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 1286329