Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Monday Mayhem and Boston legal

Well Monday was one for the ages.Deal or no deal 2hrs, Prison Break season finale, 24, 2hrs of Greys Anatomy finale phew.Unbelievably I don't have tivo or a vcr so I unfortunately missed the grey's finale which is unbelievable, hopefully I will catch a re run sometime down the road.

Prison Break was very good as the inmates struggled to escape the clutches of the cops as a dragnet was put out for their capture.Apparently the guy Linc supposedly killed is alive and well lounging in some montana mansion.That doc who had a thing for Scofield seemed to have attempted to OD hopefully she makes it back as she is hot!.The ending was awesome with the inmates reaching the airstrip just as the jet was taking of and having to run into the woods with the cops in hot pursuit.Very good ending can't wait for next season.

Bauer was also very good.They all found out what Miles did and Jack almost choked him to death but was stopped by Hughes.Bierko has big plans and is now in control of a sub with missles so things are looking grim although as usual Jack will save the day or won't he? wouldn't that be something if Jack fails for once? hehe.Two hour season finale next week, should be groovy, too bad we will probably have to wait until next year for more 24 but that's ok coz atleast once it premieres it goes on without repeats which is great especially considering how the show is structured.

As for Grey's it sucks I couldn't watch it, I had an opportunity to watch the last hour but I forced myself not to.If am going to watch the finale I want to watch it from start to finish.I read it decimated all competition ratings wise and also it will be moving to Thursday next season to battle C.S.I, I must say this is a bold move coz Grissom and his gang have been devouring every one that dares to air along side them.I think it will do great coz it has developed a solid fan base, hopefully it becomes as successful as ER in it's heyday.

In other news many, many shows got the axe including , Conviction which I found worked but a Friday timeslot killed it from the beginning, Invasion,Surface, Threshold which sucked by the way and several others that I didn't even watch.My show What about Brian? barely made it as it was saved by it's strong finale ratings and it's producer some dude called JJ.Abrams.I hope it does well next season otherwise it will be amputated quickly, it faces some tough competition in C.S.I Miami so we will have to see what develops.

Boston Legal had it's season finale yesterday.The always hot Jeri Ryan was starring and looked great as usual.She managed to escape going to jail for shooting a paparazzi.This show is often funny and with Denny Crane and Alan Shore it should do well, however it will never be as good as The Practice.Well that is all, it was a good night on Monday that's for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 1286329