Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Prison Break, 24, What about Brian, Bend it like Beckham

It was quite the busy evening as the title suggests.Started things of with PB which was very good.That hot doc suspects that Scofield kissed her to butter her up so as to get her defenses down leading to her keys being "borrowed" by Scofield's wife who by the way is sssmooking!.The doc had the locks changed which complicates matters I would think, however Scofield has shown resiliency and mucho intelligence so am sure he will come up with something.That little eminem wannabe snitch told that douchebag prison guard about Scofield's plan which should make things mighty interesting.All in all the episode was quite good including Linc almost escaping courtesy of his long lost dad.Looking forward to the next instalment.

Bauer was too good, what with secretary Heller driving himself of a cliff! Dr. Romano making an appearance on 24, head of homeland security starting to doubt the president's motives and warning Buchanan about the incoming strike team to arrest Chloe.I may be sounding like a broken record but I have to say once again that there is no show on network tv as exciting as 24.

What about me? was also good with me running into Lisa and hoping for future hook ups.Things should get interesting with Dave's wife doing some extracuricular activities with that dude in the back of her van, let the guilt trips begin!.Majorie looked as hot as usual, Adam was told to never get married but who can not want to marry Majorie?.My sis is still trying to get pregnant which is looking to be a tough job.My company almost closed up shop but the game me and Dave made pulled us through.Looking forward to the next episode, actually I have an idea, I would hope ABC would put my show after Lost next season if it comes back that is.

I also watched Bend it like Beckham which was great.In this flick we get to see the emergence of Kiera knightely coz if I remember correctly after this flick she blew up big time snagging roles all over the place working with big time directors yet she is still so young.That Indian girl may look familiar as she is Neela on ER.She did a great job and there is something hot about a hot babe speaking in a british accent, well atleast for me>>.Well that was all for the night but it was an enjoyable one to say the least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 1286329