Monday, April 17, 2006

What about me?

What about Brian premiered yestereday to so so ratings but whatevaaa.... I liked it no no not just coz of the title.JJ abrams who was responsible for Felicity is on fire at the moment with Alias, Lost, and directing MI3.The girl Brian is into was on Everwood for those that remember.The first episode was ok , good looking cast.It's new time slot is tonight opposite csi miami which sucks coz it will get mauled.I hope people follow it to tonight.Hope it does well coz there is nothing like it on the big networks.

I was wondering why there are no dramas on the major networks.Apart from desperate housewives its all cop or doctor shows out there.There only appears to be dramas on the soon to be defunct WB. I wonder why there are no more? I mean don't people get tired of the law and orders, csi's, er's and their imitators? or is prime time not good for dramas? especially during the week? I wonder how good housewives would do in time slot mid week? anyway was just wondering wassup, three good dramas today, prison break, bauer, and what about Brian? should make for some good 3hrs.enjoy......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 1286329