Friday, June 09, 2006

Rescue Me

Finished watching season two rather quickly.This is one of my fav shows so am not surprised although it's fairly easy to plow through seasons through netflix.com which I highly recommend for the movie fanatic.Denis Leary does a great job on this show its so funny and dramatic at the same time.I must say Tommy does get to make out with some hot mammas Janet and his cousin's wife are quite hot!!.The last episode as expected was very good I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't watched but rest assured I will be watching season 3 mos def.The only gripe I have with fx shows is that they are too short I wish they had 22 episodes like other shows on other networks that would be heaven indeed.Well Entourage is finally out so I should plow through it by next week till then cya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 1286329