Monday, August 21, 2006

Tsotsi

Finished up The Wire which was amazingly good as usual.This is definitely the most underated show on tv.If you haven't watched the show I strongly advise you do so IMMEDIATELY from season one to present, you will not be disappointed.

I watched Tsotsi which is a foreign flick from South Africa that won best foreign flick at the oscars.This movie is about a hoodlum who struggles to deal with poverty and taking care of an infant who he acquires in an interesting way.The story, cinematograghy and score are top notch and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.I highly recommend you give it a shot.

Hard to believe summer is almost over and we can start getting shows back on air after the constant drivel of reruns and reality crap.Only thing I have watched on tv so far has been Hells Kitchen which was actually quite entertaining,Chef Ramsey is quite a character, this is a much better show than that clunker The Restaurant.Oh and re runs of Grey's Anatomy which are actually watchable, normally I loathe re runs but not of this show.

With all the garbage on tv Fox is swooping in to save the day with the season premiere of Prison Break and series premiere of Vanished which might actually do so after the reviews it has gotten.Ah I forgot to mention I watched the pilots of studio 60 and Kidnapped and was very impressed with both more so with Studio 60, Aaron Sorkin and Thomas Schlamme are very good producers and if the show is as good as it's first episode NBC will have a hit.Kidnapped was also good however the problem the show faces is at some point people will get tired of the kidnapped kid and will want him to either be found or killed.Delroy Lindo is a good actor and Dana delany is actually quite beautiful, used to think it was all about her sis Kim but she is quite the looker as well.Well that's all folks cya tomorrow as I will probably review Vanished In my opinion ofcourse not that it matters anyway.My uncle passed away last week so RIP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 1286329