Tuesday, August 29, 2006

T bag, V, Emmy's

PB was on last night and it was quite good.That fed seems to be very smart as he is able to figure out Mike's moves so far see the elevator incident.T bag is really one nasty looking dude and kudos to the casting peeps coz he plays that part well.That thug prison guard almost blew his brains out which was surprising considering his behaviour it was amusing to see him still living with his mom.All in all it was a good episode and am glad this show is back.

V keeps on getting interesting as apparently the abducted wife of the Senator may have lived under 2 different identities.Also there seems to be more than meets the eye as the Fed in charge is starting to figure out.The senator's daughter's boyfriend appears to be bad news, I sense trouble for the girl in the near future.Not a bad episode and thankfully it comes after PB otherwise I would probably give it a pass, but I generally like finishing what I start so I will probably ride it all the way to the end.Season 3 of Nip/Tuck is out this week so that's cool I have missed this show very underappreciated in my opinion.

Emmy's were actually watchable thanks mostly to Conan.He did a great job and should host more frequently.The opening sequence was priceless.I was happy to see Jack Bauer win as he was LONG overdue.Denis Leary and Hugh Laurie should be next in line.24 also won best drama again LONG overdue.I wasn't really surprised Grey's was snubbed most new hit shows will get many nominations but rarely win, I guess you have to put in some seasons to actually break through, I could be wrong as My name is Earl won for direcion and writing beating out heavyweights like The Sopranos.Jane Kazmerek was shut out for the billionth time wow with the show ending there goes her chances unless she resurfaces on another show.Surprised to see Juilia win that was a curve ball also some others won for shows that have been cancelled which to me is just embarassing for the networks ofcourse.It was entertaining although I would have liked to see nominations for Deadwood, The Wire, Nip/Tuck and The Shield.Have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 1286329