Thursday, November 02, 2006

100th post

Hi can't believe this is my hundredth post, amazing.Well I have been watching Veronica Mars season one all this time.At first I ignored all the solid reviews this show got also the fact that it came close to being cancelled due to lack of viewers made me wary, getting hooked on a show only for it to be cancelled or last only one season blows so I gave it a wide berth.Fortunately it is still on the air and hopefully continues on as it is one of the better written shows on tv for sure.

The first season features a season long mystery as to who killed Veronica's best friend Lilly Kane, who also happened to be her ex's sister.All in all V was also dealing with trials and tribulations of living with one parent her dad and trying to figure out what happened on one night where she was allegedly raped after being drugged.As the season unfolded we get to meet certain characters, her best buddy, her ex Duncan Kane, his best friend Longan Eckeles, "weevil".The mystery surrounding what happened to Lilly Kane was exceptionally played out especially the last two episodes where I thought things were unravelling a little too quickly only to be thrown a nice change up, lets just say that whoever you think killed Lilly Kane is incorrect.I was thoroughly entertained and am now venturing into season two,hopefully it will be as good if not better than season one.Please watch this show it always amazes me at how good shows are generally ignored hopefully it goes on for atleast 5 seasons it deserves to, Kristin Bell is very good and cute too.

In other news Ecko was killed in Lost last night which was a rather good episode, pity to see him go.Anyone find it interesting that all the actors that got DUI'S are all gone hmm.Heroes is going along quite nicely with the story unfolding well, I wonder what powers Micah will show...Ali Larter looking good as always, the cheerleader's dad looking creepier everyday.Friday Night Lights looking good as usual street's chick is uber hot damn, even that other waitress chick who slept with that oil dude is hot,am not quite sure why I enjoy the games even though they are predictable I find myself rooting for them hard especially Saracen who had been enveloped in Street's shadow forever.I don't know if I mentioned that I watched an episode of Shark and was actually impressed, am a fan of James Woods and am glad he is on tv.I gave up on Vanished and Kidnapped after I saw they were going to the slaughter house no use getting invested in shows that will not be back.Jericho is also coming along well although I wish they focused more on what happened out there.Prison Break is also interesting with T-bag fleeing with the dough then gettting captured by those ex prison guards, T-bag is one slimy dude but he is not dumb.Linc and his kid getting captured is lame hopefully they can escape somehow.That fed is one smart dude he seems smarted than your regular fed no offense.Isaiah Washington apologised for his remarks after a huge hullabaloo, hopefully they can work out any issues they have cause that's a great show.Well that's all I have been upto hopefully I will be around to write another hundred, peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 1286329