Friday, December 15, 2006

The Sopranos and MI-5

Hi, I finished up the first part of The Sopranos season six and was worried at first as many people were complaining that it was not that good.Fortunately I disagreed with them as I found it as good as ever with Tony getting shot again! AJ causing problems and hooking up with a really hot chick, is it just me or is Meadow rather thin? I read she had some issues with her wieght hope she eats something as I think she is a tad thin but still beautiful.I think many people just want lots and lots of violence in EVERY sopranos episode frankly that would suck as this show is not just about soprano killing someone every day but his trial and tribulations as a mob boss , father and husband.I wonder what David Chase will do next? once this show ends next year? He has made boatloads of dough and doesn't need to work but I would like to see him helm a new show as he created one of the best shows EVER.

I just completed the first six episodes of MI-5 and was iffy at first but the series built momentum and what a cliff hanger ending!!.Once you start caring for the agents you will be hooked on this BBC show, looking forward to watching volume 2 and 3.Also it is a welcome change after watching predominantly American shows it is nice to change it up once in a while.On the tv landscape it's re run hell until next year which sucks luckily I have MI-5 and Monk series to catch up on which should lead me to next year, yeah I ignored Monk for a long time but after Tony Shaloub won emmy's almost every year I have to give it a shot and see how the show is, I have watched maybe 2 episodes then got caught up with other things and BAM there are 3 seasons out on dvd already!.One thing I have noticed is it is great to watch a show that has lots of suspense and cliff hangers on dvd as you are able to watch the next episode immediately without having to wait a week, also the lack of ADS is pure gold!! can't tell you how annoying it is to watch something on tv and then have to endure ads ugh!.Otherwise that's what I have been upto have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 1286329