Wednesday, November 16, 2005

House,Boston legal

House is one of my favorite shows, Hugh Laurie does a great job, his sarcastic but brilliant acting is top notch some reason I did not think this series would work out considering the existence of ER imitators that tried to make it but failed episode was good as usual with that dude from the canceled North Shore which I liked by the way, I know I know the show was all beauty and no substance but I enjoyed it plus anything with Brooke burns in it is halfway there already :) I like the drama between house and Stacy, Sela Ward was a welcome addition to the show she fits in quite well anyone noticed the music in the last few minutes of House or some shows how good it is? Quality stuff there forward to next weeks episode.

Boston Legal never ceases to amaze me David E Kelly and his writers come up with some funny cases who would think of a plastic surgeon injecting female patients lips with fat from his own ass??? Too funny attack of the woman with alzeimers was dramatic and tough to watch I actually felt sorry for her as she was grilled by Shirley Shmidt, oh by the way I may make some spelling and grammatical errors so bear with me Shore's character suffering from night terrors was amusing but scary, I wouldn't want to be sleep walking at all especially if I lived a couple story's up :). The removal of Rhona Mitra's character sucked coz man was she hot plus that accent damn sometimes miss THE PRACTICE I followed it from beginning to end and was saddened to see it end remember MURDER ONE? Man that was a good show that bald dude used to OWN or PWN the courtroom on a weekly basis to date I haven't seen a better courtroom drama like the case about Richard Cross.

Watched a bit of the vibe awards on UPN am sure I was the only one :) I actually only found out it was airing today :). Mariah Carey won some awards looked hot as usual Kimora lee Simmons looked beyond hot wow is that woman beautiful lucky Russell multi gazillionaire and kimora! Life is unfair:).Keisha coles or cole gave a good performance, Young Jeezy and Akon lip synced quite well :).Tracee Ross's ass was as marvelous as usual that was all for today I missed commander in chief as I opted for House ofcourse :) looked interesting other news I really expected 50 cents movie to do much better than it did, wonder why they did not open it in more than 3000 theatres? Unfortunately it and any other movie are going to get OWNED brutally when the new Harry potter opens hopefully there will be some scraps left for it to 50's movie to atleast reach 50 mill,not going to do as well as Eminems which opened with about 51-55 mill hehe.Onto tomorrow we go..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 1286329