Sunday, November 13, 2005

popping my cherry

Hi all this is my blog on the stuff i watch.I am not quite sure what the purpose of it will be but it will probably help me vent on what i watched if it was any good or was just crap.

Well yesterday i watched intimacy i have been wanting to watch this movie for sometime so i was pleased to actually get to it finally. I had heard a lot of hullabaloo about it a few years back and wanted to see what all the fuss was about.The movie was quite graphic i.e full frontal nudity but after watching it i pretty much wasn't that shocked by what i saw the idea of someone just coming to my house or apartment for sex with no dialogue between us is interesting but not something i would ever do unless it was Halle Berry :).

I then proceeded to watch Batman Returns and i must say i was impressed, Christian Bale in my opinion is highly underated as an actor look for him to get some awards soon not for Batman Returns but for some movie down the road.I liked how this movie wasn't just about 90% action and little plot.It was well written and the story unfolded at a good pace not too quick and not too fast.Funny thing after watching this movie i can't believe Geroge Clooney was once Bruce Wayne now that was a casting mishap if there ever was one.No offense to George but he was unsuitable for that role.Michael Caine as usual brings IT can't think of a bad performance by this guy he is good indeed.

Today was saturday so there was nothing of substance on TV the networks should really do something about Fridays and Saturdays coz the tube sucks on these two days.

Well that was the intro everything i write will be my OPINION i hope to update as frequently as i can hopefully there are a few out there just like me who will read my drivel and hopefully not throw up.Lets see what tomorrow brings.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 1286329