Wednesday, February 15, 2006

BL

Boston Legal was funny as usual, what with the case about letting a cat yes a cat get removed from life support now I like cats but come on!.Alan Shore bullying the head of that private school to allow that girl who couldn't smile to enroll was amusing to say the least.The writing on this show is top notch as evidenced by the quick give and take shots between the lawyers especially Alan Shore and Denny Crane.

I watched Whale Rider yesterday and I must say I enjoyed it.Some people may find the movie boring but I had a good time.That oscar nomination for that girl Keisha Castle something was well deserved.New Zealand is a very scenic place would like to visit there one day.Otherwise that was all for yesterday good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 1286329